The doctor said she is doing great. Very impressed with her developmentally, she is at 20 months. She hasn't gained alot of weight. She is now 21lbs 7oz, up 1.5lbs from 3 months ago. But she is getting tall! 31.8 in, up 3 in. in 3 months!! Wonder where she gets her height? I am very pleased with the visit today. She put my mind at ease on a couple of questions I had, which is always nice.
We had a somewhat lazy weekend at home. Chris didn't have any work that had to be done this weekend, that doesn't happen very often anymore. So, he made deer jerky and sausage all weekend long. He must have defrosted at least 40 pounds of meat. If you don't know Chris, he does things in mass quantities and often goes way overboard. This would be one of those times. I should have taken pictures, my kitchen was a complete disaster. Well, it still is, I get the wonderful task of cleaning it. But at least this time he realized that what he did was a mistake, and hopefully we won't be making that much again. But his solution now is to make a huge smoker and to be able to cook it all at once. He never learns.
I have included some pics of our finally finished bathroom. It looks so wonderful!! It is much brighter and easier to clean and actually get it clean. Whoever thought of putting carpeting in a bathroom, should be shot. That is the most disgusting thing ever!! I don't have any before pics, it was so ugly, that I didn't want reminders.
Here is the list of things we did:
1. Remove wallpaper.
2. Remove (nasty) carpet.
3. New paint on walls and ceiling.
4. New flooring.
5. New sink top.
6. New lights, faucet and accessories.
7. Framed the mirror.
This weekend we are starting on the master bathroom. Hopefully with the long weekend we can get it done.
Take care and have a wonderful week!!
Love, Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment