Monday, August 13, 2007

Wednesday kicked off the Tri-Rivers Fair here in town. We took Madi downtown to watch the parade. I almost didn't take her because I didn't think she would sit in her stroller through the whole thing. But she did awesome. We sat in the parking lot at mom and dad's work which is right at the beginning of the parade. We had shade from the van and didn't have to wait long for it to start. She loved the horses and the tractors. We didn't make it to the petting zoo during the weekend though, it was way too hot!!



Happy 25th Anniversary to John and Tammy Taylor!! They had a big surprise party and dance on Saturday night. There were a lot of family and friends and a very nice evening.



Saturday we finally finished our bathroom. What a relief to get that done. It looks so nice and is so much brighter. I have some touch up on the paint to do and install the towel bar and toilet paper holder and it will be done. I painted Friday and then took all day Saturday to get the sink installed and flooring down and everything else put back together. Now it is time to start the other bathroom. I don't know when though, it is going to take a bit more work. I also need to finish taking the wallpaper down in the kitchen and get it painted and all that is left is the wallpaper in the living room and paint. That will probably take another couple of months to get all of that done.

Madi has two new teeth. She has a new tooth in front coming through and her first molar is coming in. She skipped her I teeth though. I don't know when the molar popped through. I have been looking for the I teeth and just happened to feel the molar. It was already in a ways when I found it. She is also starting to say more words. Saturday she started saying snack at mom and dad's when mom was asking her is she wanted a snack. It is so cute. She also likes to watch the movie Cars and last week she started yelling Mack during the movie.

Hope everyone has a great week. Also happy 27th Anniversary this week to Dan and Jane.

Love, Amy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to post some pics of your bathroom!!! yeah for finishing it!!

madi is getting so stinkin' big!! time flies as we watch them grow, huh???

tell everyone HELLO!!!

The Helm Family said...

I will definetely get some pics up from the bathroom. I need to get my touch up's done!!