Wow, look what blogger can do now. I know this is really old but it's the only video I have on my computer. I had wanted to add this to my blog, oh, in October when we took it, but didn't have the capabilities then. So here it is, the video we took of Tom and Betty coming home and seeing there new kitchen for the first time. Yes, this was taken on Halloween evening and Madi was already dressed in her costume. (We will see how this works)
On another note, we are a baby step closer to our new home. Chris went to the bank yesterday with our preliminary idea of what the new house is going to cost. They will appraise the drawing and take into account our figures and we should know by next week if we get the loan. Which then we can take another baby step and start the dirt work and basement/foundation. Maybe that's a big step? I don't know, but we might have a basement next month!!!!!
I hate it when Madi gets shots. Every time she, gets sick, something happens, and it takes a week to re coop from going to the doctors. After Madi woke up from her nap on Monday after the visit to the dr., she had a runny nose. It kept getting worse and worse. By evening, the poor girl can't breath, she has snot pouring out of her nose, and she can't get comfortable to sleep. Finally at about 2:00 am we both crash on the couch (very awkwardly and not comfortable at all), just to wake again at 4:00 am and get another 2 hours of sleep before being up and ready to go for the day. Madi was ready to go, not me. We had a very lazy morning Tuesday. Madi played and I put a movie on for her while I laid on the couch and dozed off and on. (Yes, I am a bad mother and sleep while my child runs wild...no, she sat on the floor and watched Cars for the 1000th time.) I could not keep my eyes open!!! After an hour and a half, I was better and ready to go. She is still snotty but at least she is able to sleep. Thank goodness, I couldn't do another night awake in a row. I am already dreading her next appointment in 3 months with another shot. I think I will reschedule it for a Friday so Chris can have night watch too. Haha.
Still no new pics, unless you want a pic of Madi with snot running out her nose!! Take care and have a great long weekend!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment