Monday, December 10, 2007

More Pictures

Right now it is cold outside. It has been raining for most of the evening. I just looked out to see what it was still doing and our entire roof of our back deck is covered in icicles. On our way home from getting our pictures done, the temps were right around freezing. It should make for an interesting day tomorrow. They were already closing down schools and activities for tomorrow.



Here is a sneak peek at the photos we had done tonight. I had Tony email me one. She is such a ham. It didn't go as good as I had hoped. She was very clingy and whiny all day, so I don't think she is still feeling quite well yet. Plus she didn't know who Tony was. We were able to get a few good shots but it took her a long time to start smiling and she did not want to sit for anything. Tony's daughter Marta came in and helped a little. She's probably 7 years old. But then all Madi wanted to do was play with her. We decided not to press her anymore and we would get together again and do some more pics. After we were done, we sat around and chatted for awhile and Madi went and played with their three kids. She had a blast. They were running all over and had crayons out. She was in heaven. Can't decide if playing and having fun with the kids was a good idea or not. She got warmed up to Tony and his wife and kids but she may only want to play next time we try and do pics again.




Sunday after Madi got up from her nap I called Chris to see how late he was going to work. He wanted me to come out to the house and bring my camera. I figured they must have gotten some work done if he is telling me to bring my camera. So of course, I couldn't wait to go out. Took Madi to Dan and Jane's and then picked up some hot chocolates for the guys. The three bedrooms were completely sheet rocked and they were working on the main bathroom. Chris got all the plumbing done except for the kitchen, which will be done later, and had it pressure tested for leaks. But it was cold out there. It was only 22 degrees outside. They had the heater blasting at the rooms they were working in so it wasn't so bad in the bedrooms. But Chris was finishing up downstairs and by the time we came back up, my legs were numb. I can't imagine working outside in that cold weather. Of course, I didn't have the layers on like the rest of them, but I don't think it would make it much better. Check out my photo albums for the latest pics on the house.

Me freezing, I don't normally have my pic taken, thanks Chris!

Chris working on the water lines.

Take care, stay warm, and have a great week!
Love, Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...she is adorable!! And I feel your pain with the ice and rain...it is nasty,nasty here too!!

I can't wait to come back out and see the progress on your house!! WAY TO GO CHRIS!!