The poor girl knew shots were coming too. I laid her down on the bed and she immediately started wailing. She had two shots so the nurses did them at the same time, one in each leg. They put pretty shiny band aids on and she wanted nothing to do with them. As soon as they left and I started putting her clothes on, she ripped those things off and threw them on the floor. But the tears never last long with her. She was fine and ready to go by the time I got her socks and shoes on and out the door. I am crossing fingers and toes and knocking on wood that she doesn't get sick with these shots again. I told the doctor about her getting so sick after shots the last several times. She said that we are done with the nasty, high temp shots until Kindergarten, so she shouldn't get sick this time. I sure hope so, she is miserable for days with high temps, no appetite, and grumpy.
I am so excited for next Monday evening. We are getting our family portraits done with our photographer who did our wedding photos. He does such an awesome job. I am also hoping to get some pics of just Madi. I take a ton of pics all the time of Madi, but I haven't had too many chances to get professional pics done of her. Of course, we had that awful experience with Sears last year for our Christmas pics, but got a few nice ones of her. And then the beautiful pics that my cousin Andrea took but those were last year in September. So we are due for some new pics. My big decision now is what we are going to wear. Should we all wear the same color shirts, casual or dress up, Christmas colors or black or white? Having a lot of trouble with this, and of course Chris' response when I try to get his feedback, "I don't care, whatever you decide." Ahhh, why can't he help me out? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Here are a few of my favorites.
Andrea's
SearsSunday afternoon Chris was wanting cookies so I decided to just make some. I had all the ingredients here. I got started and Madi has been wanting to help me cook lately, but I am always doing something around the stove and I just didn't want to get her started with that. But I thought mixing cookies would be perfect for her to help me with. She had so much fun. I got out this old step stool that my brother and I used when we were Madi's age and she was able to stand at the counter and help. She measured out flour, and had it all over the floor. And then she would take a bite and mix some more. We poured in the chocolate chips and she was shoveling them in before I could get them mixed into the batter. It was a lot of fun and kept her attention long enough to get it all mixed and then she was done. I finished the rest by myself and she went off to play. Worked out great, I didn't have to worry about her being around the oven while they baked.
Wow, big picture post. I have never been able to get blogger to publish this many pics in one post! Have a great rest of the week.
Love, Amy
3 comments:
good post. I enjoyed looking at all the pics. I think you guys should dress in black and white or neutrals...those always seem to look the best in my opinion.
Thanks for the help...I was thinking either black shirts with jeans or red shirts with black pants. They said they have a new white background that they are getting some cool effects with. Plus dark clothes are slimming!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment