I'm not complaining, we really did need a new mattress and it's just funny how it worked out. When Chris' Aunt Beth was here in August, she was saying how much she loved their mattress. I called her and found out they had a Simmons Beautyrest. It turns out that that was the exact kind of mattress Chris has wanted to get. It has the pocketed coils and cuts down on feeling your bed buddy moving around.
I had the best sleep ever last night. It wasn't one of those get into bed and not wake up in the middle of the night sleeps (that never happens anymore). But I could roll over and have no pain. I got out of bed this morning and had absolutely no pain. It was awesome!!
I think Chris slept okay. His back is still sore but it's going to take more than one night to help his problems right now. He was up at 5 am this morning to head to Wilson Lake for Deer Camp. I didn't really wake up enough to ask him how he slept. But he was able to get his own socks on for the first time in a week and a half. He's making progress. He did say this evening when I talked to him on the phone, that he liked the bed but his back is still sore.
Well, it is late and I get my brand new bed all to myself tonight (with the exception of Oliver)!!!
Love, Amy
2 comments:
I am thinking about a new mattress as well. I have heard good things about the sleep comfort mattresses. But I would prefer a standard mattress if I can find one that would be much more comfortable than the really FIRM bed that I have right now. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.
You are such a good wife for putting Chris' socks on...I think I would have told Darwin to go barefoot!! :) hehe!! Sorry you didn't make it up Saturday, maybe some other weekend! Lucky you for the new mattresses too!! I sooooooooo want a new set but we (meaning Darwin) isn't ready to cough up the cash either. What is it with men?
Post a Comment