Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Thankful List

I was tagged by Laura Stiffler.

The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


I am going to change the rules a bit. Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I would share what I am thankful for. (Plus, I don't know seven bloggers)

1. I am thankful for my husband. He is a hard worker and great provider for our family. Without him we wouldn't have the things we do.

2. I am thankful for my daughter. She is the most important thing in my life. Everything we do is for her, with her in mind.

3. I am thankful for the chance to stay home with Madi. I have had the opportunity to watch her grow and change the last year and a half. Being home and able to experience these changes as they occur has been a blessing.

4. I am thankful for our parents. They have helped us in so many ways, especially these last two years. I can't imagine life without them.

5. I am thankful for our family. We have the best family ever. Everyone is always there for each other, for good and bad times, offering support. What a way to experience life when you get to share it with the people that mean the most to you.

6. I am thankful for everyone who has come to help us with the house. Everyone who has come out is giving up their weekends and time with their families to help us. It has been an awful big help having them there.

7. The most important person I am thankful for is God. Without God, I wouldn't have all these wonderful people to be thankful for. Sometimes the holidays can turn into what are we giving for presents, who are we giving presents to, and how are we going to divide spending time with everyone. But the real reason for the holidays is to celebrate Jesus' birthday. And I pray that I can keep that into perspective this holiday season.

Now all of my blog readers, TAG YOUR IT!! Leave a comment and let us know what you are thankful for.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!! And be careful shopping on Friday.
Love, Amy

4 comments:

Linda J. said...

This is a beautiful post and a fabulous "thankful list." Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We are very thankful for you Amy as you made Chris' life complete! Happy Thanksgiving! Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

I, too, am grateful for our family. What a blessing that as we continue to grow, it just gives us more love to share. May this holiday season and CHRISTmas be one of your best.
Love,
Aunt Joye

Laura said...

Thanks for the post Amy! We are grateful you are part of our family too!