As of yesterday at 12:00 pm, we are done building (at least on the house). YEAH!! Carpet layers finished up yesterday and it looks awesome. It is so nice to be able to walk anywhere in the house and not worry about tracking dirt and dust everywhere. Plus, it's been a great area for Madi to just run and do whatever she wants. Especially on days that we can't be outside, it will be great.
Now we just need to finish putting stuff where we want it and I need to clean, clean, clean. The upstairs has been ignored and everything is covered in dust. So you know what I will be doing, fall cleaning!!
Here are some pics of the basement. The carpet looks a little pink in the photos, but it isn't. It's the same carpet as upstairs, beige.



Love, Amy
2 comments:
I am glad you are ready for us!! Can't wait to see the finished product in December. Love you guys.
Aunt Beth
That place looks huge! Wow! It does look great!
Post a Comment