Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby #2 Confirmed!!--1/23/09

Now it's official. I just got off the phone with the doctor's office and I am pregnant!!! What fun this will be. I wanted Madi to grow up with siblings, have a play mate and someone to share fun family times together. Now the fun task of telling everyone!!

My first drs. appointment is February 17. I am figuring the due date to be around the 20th of September.

This last week has been torture. It has been on my mind the whole time, "Am I pregnant?" I haven't been feeling all that well the last couple of weeks. But there is always something to explain it away onto something else. So it is good to finally know. Now we just need to get through the next couple of months, into the second trimester, and I will be able to relax and feel a little less nervous.

No comments: