Friday night we had supper with Jason and Tabatha and Mom and Dad for their anniversary. I made a family tree and put Baby Helm 9-09 on it and waited for them to see it. It was pretty fun to see their reactions. Total surprise!!! It turned out awesome. Of course they are all super excited.
At New Years I gave all of my maternity clothes to Tabatha and told Jason and Tabatha they could have any of the baby stuff we had. My intention was to jinx myself at the time. I even told them, now that I have given everything away maybe we will get pregnant faster. I didn't expect it to work that fast but I am glad it did. We will see if I can make it to the end of April without needing my maternity clothes back. I'll only be four months along but I have heard and seen from several people lately that you start to show much sooner with your second child. So, we'll see.
Last night we went to Dan and Jane's and told them the news. Actually Madi told them. She said, "We have a new baby!" And then kept lifting her shirt to show us her baby in her stomach! It was really funny. We started talking about supper and what we wanted. Madi said she wanted donuts and macaroni and cheese. We all laughed and I said yep, she's pregnant!!! So we had supper with them and then watched a movie. Madi had to take her bath there. She always wants to take baths when we are at someone else's house.
We are going to wait awhile to tell everyone else. Especially after the first appointment. We made the mistake of telling everyone too early with our first pregnancy. And after losing the babies, it was terrible to have to live through telling everyone and all the sympathy calls and people coming by the house. I don't want to ever have to go through that again. I've been praying that my pregnancy goes well, no complications this time.
Other than being really tired, I've been feeling pretty good. I get a little upset stomach now and then, but luckily, no throwing up yet. I could really do without that this time around. I was so sick with Madi the entire pregnancy. All but one month, I threw up daily, several times a day. Not looking forward to that. But I can't wait to feel the fluttering and moving. I loved that feeling and being able to see the baby moving in your stomach is so great. I can't wait to see Madi's reaction to it!!
I told Madi Friday that I had a baby growing in my tummy, like Aunt Tabatha. She got really excited and said she wanted to see the baby in my tummy. I told her she couldn't see it but in awhile the baby will be here to play with. She said, "Oh, I can talk to the baby...Hi baby!" while patting my stomach. We have a lot of work to do in the next 8 months. I need to get her potty trained and off the binkies.
My intentions for blogging right now is to use this as a journal. After we tell everyone, I'll decide if I want to post these and share.
No comments:
Post a Comment