Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Good Start

I heard on the radio the other day that how ever you spend the first day of the new year sets the tone for the rest of the year. Well, so far it has been a slow going, relaxing start to the year. Just like the 1st. I'm sure this trend won't last, but I'll take it while I can get it!!

We have spent some nice, quality family time together and really enjoyed having Chris off work and at home with us. Madi is spending her time playing with all of her new toys and I have spent the last couple days finishing putting the big toys together and rearranging and organizing the house. Not a fun job, but satisfying to get it done. My next chore is to get my sewing room reorganized. I already have some projects in mind and can't wait to get started.

Have a great rest of the week!

Love, Amy

(Click on video to play)

From January 2009

1 comment:

Linda J. said...

Thank you for the video! May your new year be as relaxing and pleasant as your beginning has been. Happy New Year.