Madi loves to draw and she is constantly pulling paper out of the printer to make pictures. But her drawing skills have taken a huge leap this last week. It's usually just scribbles but today she brings her drawing over and I couldn't believe it. It actually looks like a person. But not just any person, she said that it was Daddy. It does look like him, whiskers and all!! First she showed it to me without the lovely do on top. She took it back and said Daddy needed hair. So, this was her final masterpiece. I think this is pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old. I was amazed just the other day when she gave me a picture and she had little circles drawn on it. I thought, she sure has good hand/eye control to make such little circles. I don't know where she is supposed to be, but I am satisfied with her progress.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Have a great rest of the week.
Love, Amy

3 comments:
Amy, I love reading your blog. I love Chris' picture. Tell Madi to keep it up. He looks good!!
Love and miss you
Grandma Betty
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super impressed, what a little artist! Give her a huge hug for me!
Tell Mr. Potato Head we love him. Her drawing is adorable. Love you guys. Aunt Beth
Post a Comment