Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Scheduled!!

Went to the doctor again this morning. I tried taking it easy this weekend but it didn't help. My blood pressure was okay 140/85 but I have protein in my urine which means that the pre-eclampsia is setting in again. He still didn't put me on bed rest, thank goodness. But lots of resting from now on. I go back on Thursday to check everything again. If things are still going okay, then I will be induced on Monday at 6 am. Babies heartbeat was 145 and I gained 3 more pounds. I am dilated to 1 and my cervix is pretty soft. I did test positive for the Group B Strep at the last appointment. But that just means I have to take some antibiotics while I am in labor so it doesn't pass to baby. So, only two weeks early with this baby!!


We did have a nice Labor Day weekend. Jason and Tabatha and Jaxson came to town or at least to the lake. We went out Saturday and spent the day. We finally got some pictures of Jaxson and Madi and I hope to get some of those from mom soon and will share. I was so worried about Madi holding Jaxson and keeping him still that I didn't even attempt to take any pics. But Mom and Jason both got some good ones. We went for probably our last boat ride of the season and Madi just had to go swimming. Thank goodness Uncle Jason was there, he is her lake swimming buddy. They didn't stay in long though. Madi was an ice cube after coming out but we had to drag her in, she loves jumping off the boat. Last night her and Daddy went swimming in our pool. After she got out she told me that we have to get rid of our pool because she only wants a lake and Papa's boat when we go swimming. I guess that's THE only way to swim anymore!

Sunday we went to visit Chris' parents and ended up leaving Madi there for the rest of the day and night. She practically kicked us out of the house. We then spent the rest of the day driving to 8 different Wal-Marts. Doesn't that sound like fun? We are party animals!! Chris has been trying to hunt down and stock pile ammo, "just in case." And since you can't find a certain kind here in Salina, why not travel the state of KS looking in other places? Well, it did work. We hit Wal-Marts in McPherson, Newton, Valley Center, and 3 in Wichita between 12:30 and 4:00. Then we turned around and headed for Concordia Wal-Mart on our way to Bellville for the last race of the season. Chris made the comment (and now I have written proof of it) "our children should never have to buy ammo." Doesn't that mean he has enough now that he doesn't have to buy any more? I bet that doesn't happen!!

Monday morning we actually slept in!! It was so nice rolling over and seeing 9:20 on the alarm clock, AHHHHHH!! But shortly after getting up the phone rings and Madi is mad at Grandpap and wants to go home! What a stinker, she probably didn't get her way. We pull up in the drive and she is standing in the back by the garage. I honk and expect her to run our way, ready to leave. What does she do? Sulks and glares at us. I told Chris, bet she doesn't want to leave now. And sure enough, we walk up there and Madi says, I don't want to leave. She never wants to leave when she is with others. Makes me feel so loved! But say the magic words "Let's go to the park" and she is off and running. We stopped at Dillons and bought a loaf of bread and went to Jerry Ivey Park and feed the whole loaf to the ducks, geese, and fish. We then headed home for naps and rested the rest of the evening. Chris made supper and took Madi swimming, while I layed on the couch, bliss!!

Well, I need to go rest while I still can. Madi has a birthday party to go to tonight. Thursday is the first day of school (and I will have pics to share)!! Doctors appointment in the afternoon and we will see if we make it to the weekend. Have a great week!!

Love, Amy

No comments: