Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's the Day!!

Yesterday I had my last doctor's appointment. It didn't go well. Blood pressure was 145/105!! Yikes, way too high. So, induction has been moved to this morning at 7:00 am. Of course, I can't sleep. I got about 4 hours, I should be good to go! Since the protein showed up, I have been steadily feeling worse and worse. It is time!


Here I am yesterday morning. I fit perfectly in between the molding!! I guess I can always go back and measure how big I was, haha!!!


Another big day for Madi yesterday! First day of Preschool! What a big girl, I can't believe it. She did so good and of course it didn't faze her a bit to be left. She had toys and kids to play with, she was good to go! She was all smiles all the way to town. It made it so much easier to drop her off. When I went back to pick her up, they were on the playground. Of course she didn't want to leave! But she said she had fun and played. "But I didn't get to make a craft." Sounding bummed. That was going to be her highlight, make a craft and be able to bring it home in her new backpack! Hopefully next week!!

Thank you to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for today!! Hopefully I'll be able to sit down next week and post lots and lots of pictures!
Love, Amy

No comments: