January
February
March
April
April
May
May 25--Happy Birthday Madi!
June
July
August
September 11--Happy 1st Birthday Evan!
September
October
October
November
I love these two munchkins!! Most days are filled with screaming, laughing, crying, singing and some fights, but everyday is filled with love and thanks to God for having them with me. I wouldn't trade my wonderful job for anything in the world. I love you Madi and Evan!!
Mama
2 comments:
I love your pictures Amy. Thank you so much for posting them. I wish I got to see the kids more. But following them on the blog makes me feel like I am in touch a little bit with them. They are adorable. Anytime you and Chris and them want to come for a visit, we would absolutely love to have you!
Hello, very nice this blog, if you like, go to my blog: http://moseppe.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
Post a Comment