Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Last night was Madi's first night in her big girl bed, bwaaaaahhh! She is growing up too fast. She did really good, alot better than I had imagined. We'll see how good nap time today goes.

She loves her new bed though. Last night all she wanted to do was play and sit on her bed. About 9:30 she wanted to go see her bed so I tucked her in and told her good night. About a minute later the door opens and she comes back out. She wasn't ready for bed yet. I thought, oh great this is going to be a long night. But about 15 minutes later she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I tucked her in and she stayed. About 4:30 this morning she got up and I heard her in the hall crying. She climbed into bed with us for about 30 minutes. I put her back in bed and she slept until 8:30 this morning. (This isn't uncommon for her in the middle of the night to wake up, usually happens once a week)


Her and Daddy playing last night.


We put the bed low in case she rolls out.


Cheese!


Still sleeping this morning!

Have a good weekend!
Love, Amy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: