Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Look!

Let me know what you think of the new blog layout. I liked the old one, but I love all the colors in this new one. Just trying out something new.

If you want your own, new blog layout, checkout Simply Fabulous. The best part, they are free!! Who doesn't love free stuff. Also, checkout my fun places to go buttons on the right. I found Simply Fabulous from Tip Junkie. Loving that site also!!

My favorites on my computer is growing larger and larger. Sorry Chris, but my new homepage is going to have to be my blog!!

Love, Amy

2 comments:

Walter said...

I like it!

Ashley said...

Amy,
I love the new look of your blog! :) And! I am so excited that you are a follower of mine!! :) I have been following yours...secretly ;)... Which I like to assume everyone is doing to mine... ;) since you are the only "confirmed" follower. I always enjoy the updates of your family on here as well as the stories from Tab & Jason! :) Thanks again! It was great to open my blog today and see that you have started my list! :) Have a terrific day!