Not much going on around here. Chris is still super busy at work with no end in sight. Which is great because of all the hype about the economy but it doesn't look like we will be getting a vacation this year. Which is okay too. A little nervous about taking Madi in a vehicle for longer than an hour!
We finally made a turn around in Madi's sleeping this last weekend. For two weeks we have had quite the battle on our hands at night getting her to sleep in her own bed. But like always, it stopped as abruptly as it started. But we will see how things go the rest of the week with the rain and storms that we are supposed to get the next four days. Her being scared of thunder and the rain is what started all this two weeks ago. Other than that, Madi is doing great. A couple of weeks ago I brought home a bunch of stuff that had been in storage at mom and dads. I had two big cases of Barbie's and clothes and Madi has fallen in love with them. She loves to play with her "Darbies" as she calls them. Right now they are littering the floor of my sewing room. She can't really change their clothes or anything but she likes to lay them all out and cover them up. If I talk, I get "SHHHHHH, Darbie is sleeping." So this weekend I found a Barbie bed and a sand buggy at a garage sale for her to play with. She loves them, I'll have to find some more things at garage sales. Makes it so much cheaper. Her other favorite thing right now is Play-doh. I got out the little cookie cutters I have and she has had a ball.
Oliver is doing better. He is no longer doing his coughing thing. He is still as grouchy as ever and it gets soo loud in the house when him and Madi get going. I think he is partly to blame on her getting so amped up, especially at night. They just run and run and she gets crazy. But he always chases after her and she thinks he is just the coolest. She calls him "her pet" and gives him kisses.
I have been busy with my many sewing projects I have going right now. Mom came over Sunday and we spent all day trying to finish up the crayon rolls for Tabatha's class. We had a lot of fun. But we sure make a lot of mistakes when we are working together. We get to talking and being goofy and forget what we are doing and what we are supposed to be doing. It's still a lot of fun and something we used to do before Madi came and haven't really been able to do much the last couple of years. I spent part of yesterday down at the shop doing payroll and bills. Today we have to go back down and get invoices sent out. I am also trying to get collection letters sent out today. We will see how that goes and hopefully these people will PAY UP!!
Better get busy and out the door!!
Love, Amy
1 comment:
I love the new blog templates! Thanks! I really was not too impressed by the ones on blogger. :P Glad to hear Madi is sleeping better. We miss her very much (and everyone else :) ), need to plan a Salina trip soon!
Post a Comment