I just could not wait to share this super cool craft project I have been working on for the last two days! These are crayon rolls and they hold 16 crayons and then roll up and stay snug in their little pockets. I think these are neat ideas. I hate trying to get crayons in and out of a crayon box and it is almost impossible for little ones. So instead of dumping out the whole box and having crayons roll everywhere, these are easy to slip in and out. Plus, how long does the box last anyways? Within 10 minutes, that thing is already been torn and the crayons really never stay in.
I made a girls and boys crayon roll. My mom and I are going to make these for Tabatha to give to her 1st grade class for Christmas. Plus, we have a lot of little ones coming for Christmas this year (hint, hint)!
Madi is still getting used to it. We don't do a lot of crayons unless we are coloring together. I am going to adapt the pattern and make one that will hold her Color Wonder Markers. I love them, she can color anywhere and anytime and I don't have to worry about making a mess.
If you want to make your own Crayon Roll, check out Skip to My Lou. She has awesome craft ideas for kids and kids to make. Plus tons and tons of other ideas. Or let me know and I can make some for you!
2 comments:
HA!! You did make those!!! Aren't they so cool!! I am glad you found so many things off that site!!!
As soon as I saw them, I had to make them. Love the site, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment